Yesterday, I downsized my beauty collection. That really doesn’t sound very exciting, but I swear it was kind of interesting. I sometimes get overwhelmed by how much makeup I have, because there is a lot that I don’t use regularly. I end up spending a lot of money on makeup when I don’t even end up using it. This challenge basically just forced me to do what I really didn’t want to get around to doing.
I’m going to explain what products I ended up keeping in my little makeup drawer, separated by tools and then actual makeup products.
Tools (from left to right):
- Real Techniques makeup sponge. This is for blending in my foundation and concealer.
- It Cosmetics travel foundation brush. I use this for applying my blush because it’s just the perfect size for it.
- Eyeko eyelash curler. Self-explanatory.
- BH Cosmetics eyeshadow brush. I use this for blending my eyeshadow and I gotta say it does a damn good job. It’s pretty inexpensive too.
- ELF Kabuki brush. I usually use this to apply powder or blush if I’m in a pinch.
- ABH eyebrow spoolie. Hands down the best eyebrow tool I’ve ever tried, which isn’t too surprising, coming from the cult-followed brand. They’re known for their eyebrow products and this is just an amazing brush.
Products (left to right):
- ELF face powder
- NYX white eyeliner
- Limecrime Venus Palette
- Lorac Pirates of the Carribean Palette
- I can’t remember which brand this is and the label rubbed off. But it’s black kohl eyeliner.
- Tarteist Lip Paint in Rosé
- KVD lipstick in Lolita (my favorite lipstick EVER)
- KVD lipstick in Nosferatu
- KVD lipstick in Lolita 2
- Loreal Voluminous mascara (dupe for Too Faced Better Than Sex)
- Too Faced Born this Way concealer in Pearl
- Urban Decay eyeshadow primer
- So Susan Blush and Glow blush in Rose Rust
- ABH Dipbrow in Dark Brown
- NYX Gotcha Covered concealer in Fair
- ELF Poreless Primer
- Too Faced Born This Way foundation in Pearl
- Urban Decay Setting Spray